donates 4 meals to MANNA FoodBank from each ticket sold.
Autism Awareness/Sensory Friendly Night
A family friendly Haunted Trail experience with special accommodations for youth or adults with sensory issues. Accommodations include:
- A sneak peek of the Haunted Trail prior to actors arriving. Opportunity to go through a second time with actors in the scenes.
- Extra volunteers familiar with the challenges of sensory issues to assist visitors.
- No touch experience (actually standard for all attendees) where actors remain in their scenes.
- Reduced “startle” approach at scenes when notified by special volunteer.
- The show will operate normally this night. Anyone desiring a sensory friendly experience will be led by one of the volunteers. The volunteers will go ahead of the guests to communicate the sensory friendly needs to our actors.
During our first 7 years, we have donated $6,800 to local schools through our Ghouls For Schools program. Now, we are focusing on the immediate need to feed the hungry by supporting the efforts of MANNA Food Bank.