Boo For Hunger donates 4 meals to MANNA FoodBank from each ticket sold.
Oct. 16th Sensory Friendly Night
Presented By Great Beginnings Great Smiles
Join us for a “Sensory-Friendly” walk through the Haunted Trail on October 16 from 6:30pm to 9pm! In cooperation with Camp Lakey Gap Autism Programs, we will be providing a family-friendly Haunted Trail experience with special accommodations for youth or adults with sensory issues
How does Sensory Friendly Night work?
- The Haunted Trail will be operating normally on this night (we do not use strobe lights in the Trail)
- If you want a sensory-friendly experience, check-in at the Camp Lakey Gap booth near the entrance of the Trail line. It will be indicated with a banner, table, and counselors in Sensory Friendly Night t-shirts.
- The counselors will allow you to bypass the waiting line, and enter the Trail through a special entrance.
- On the Trail, the counselor can walk ahead of your group to alert the actors depending on your needs (i.e. no jump scares, get out of sight, etc.)
- You may also enter the Trail between 6:30pm – 6:50pm. During this time, it is not yet dark and there are no actors. Actors enter the Trail at 7pm.
During our first 7 years, we have donated $6,800 to local schools through our Ghouls For Schools program. Now, we are focusing on the immediate need to feed the hungry by supporting the efforts of MANNA Food Bank.