Awake Your Inner Monster!
Volunteers are needed for the 10th Annual Haunted Trail!
Your commitment to helping us put on the best all-ages Halloween event in all of WNC is appreciated beyond words! Here are the cool perks you’ll receive on top of the awesome feeling of creating lasting memories for our community and raising meals for MANNA food bank!
-Delicious dinner from our title sponsor Mellow Mushroom!
-A shift beer (If you are 21 or older. Sodas, hot cider and hot chocolate available for our younger volunteers.)
-2 complementary entrances to the trail to give to your friends/family.
(or use for yourself on a night when you aren’t signed up for a shift.)
-The most fun you have ever had, ever!
Want to earn more free tickets?
Volunteer 6 nights for 6 free tickets!
Volunteer all 11 nights for 12 free tickets!
*These complementary tickets are for The Haunted Trail ONLY. Glow Zip passes may be purchased through the Adventure Center.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q. Do I have to volunteer all of the nights?
- A. No, we appreciate any time you can give us to support your community! However the more time you can donate, the more free tickets you can earn!
- Q. When do I have to be there?
- A. Early arrival is 4 pm. We ask that our actors arrive by 5 pm at the latest. We walk to places at 6:45 nightly! Festival area volunteers also need to arrive by 5 pm at the latest. The event ends at 9 pm.
- Q. What do I wear?
- Please wear good socks and shoes! This is an outdoor event. We will provide costumes for trail actors. Festival volunteers are welcome to wear their own costume (please wear a classic non licensed Halloween character i.e. witch, mummy,vampire, etc), or comfortable clothing.
- Q. Who can volunteer?
- A. We are looking for any and all committed volunteers who will represent The Haunted Trail in a positive way and have a true desire to support the arts and their community. Those interested in volunteering as an actor will need to be able to follow the suggested scripts. Volunteers should be no younger than 16 years old. If you are interested in joining us and you are younger than 16, please have your parent or guardian reach out to our creative director, Lauren, by September 1st.