We are beyond honor to be supported by the following great companies.
1. Asheville’s Mellow Mushroom is owned by local (and Georgia native) Gerry Mahon
2. The Mellow Mushroom has been in business for 44 years. Asheville has enjoyed theirs since 1997, and Gerry has owned it since 2002
3. Gerry has started many innovative programs (before they were cool) like solar water heating, composting, and regular donations and sponsorship to local programs (like us!) “We were composting 100% of our food waste back in the 2000s.” “Mahon considers environmental stewardship a basic human (and business) responsibility.” ~Reports Mountain Xpress Full Mountain Xpress article here
- They have provided family orthodontics and pediatric dentistry in Western North Carolina for nearly 40 years.
- They provide care for your entire family – children, teens, and adults
- They have locations in Buncombe, Haywood, and Jackson counties
- It is their mission to improve lives by making healthy food available to everyone.
- They started putting down their roots in Asheville, NC in 1975!
- Their food philosophy: We pledge our food is free of: added hormones, artificial fats and trans-fats, artificial sweeteners, bleached or bromate flour, antibiotics, high fructose corn syrup, artificial preservatives, artificial colors or flavors!
- Hands down the easiest way to move! Take it from us, Go Mini’s dropped 2 16ft Go Mini’s off at our house, we loaded the Haunted Trail, and then they delivered it to the Trail. This convenience saved us at least a week’s worth of work.
- They are prompt, professional, and have incredible customer service (from our experience)
- Perfect for moving, remodeling, or anytime you need to store something and you don’t want to haul it down to a storage facility.
Meet The DM Shop:
- They are a husband and wife marketing powerhouse
- Their main focus is on entrepreneurs and small businesses
- At the heart of the DM Shop is Bob Perlstein whose expertise and creativity have built The DM Shop into as unique a marketing company as Asheville itself.
- The Adventure Center is just 5 minutes from Check out KidZip, America’s first zip-line adventure designed for kids under 10
- They also have a Treetop Adventure ParkDon’t miss the Kolo Bike Park
- Best of all they are open year round!