We are beyond honor to be supported by the following great companies.
Meet Ingles Markets:
I’m sure you already know and love Ingles as your favorite local grocer, but did you know:
1. They generously support community events like ours, and will be awarding the grand prize of $1000 for Ghouls For Schools!
2. Ingles also has a Tools For Schools program. Their program has been going on for 17 years and has donated over 10 million to local schools.
3. You can link your advantage card to your favorite school, and a portion of your purchase will go back to your school! The portion can be used by the school to purchase computers and school supplies.
1. Asheville’s Mellow Mushroom is owned by local (and Georgia native) Gerry Mahon
2. The Mellow Mushroom has been in business for 44 years. Asheville has enjoyed theirs since 1997, and Gerry has owned it since 2002
3. Gerry has started many innovative programs (before they were cool) like solar water heating, composting, and regular donations and sponsorship to local programs (like us!) “We were composting 100% of our food waste back in the 2000s.” “Mahon considers environmental stewardship a basic human (and business) responsibility.” ~Reports Mountain Xpress Full Mountain Xpress article here
Meet The Adventure Center of Asheville
1. The Adventure Center is just 5 minutes from downtown Asheville
2. Check out KidZip, America’s first zipline adventure designed for kids under 10
3. Enjoy expansive views of the Asheville skyline from Asheville Zipline Canopy Adventures
4. They also have a Treetop Adventure Park
5. Don’t miss the Kolo Bike Park
6. Best of all they are open year round!
- They see children only!
- Best Bites is the practice of Dr. Joshua Paynich and Dr. Scott Peele
- They strive to provide your child with safe, high quality care while being as green as possible. Their office is equipped with the latest dental technology including digital x-rays, advanced intraoral imaging, and paperless record keeping.
- They accept most insurance!
- They are our children’s dentist!
Meet The DM Shop
- They are a husband and wife marketing powerhouse
- Their main focus is on entrepreneurs and small businesses
- At the heart of the DM Shop is Bob Perlstein whose expertise and creativity have built The DM Shop into as unique a marketing company as Asheville itself.
- They give back to the community as Mountain Bizworks coaches! They help educate up and coming small businesses.
Want To Be A Sponsor?
We have three great levels to choose from! Click here to find out more!
Meet Ivan, our newest sponsor benefit!
This is the page where users will find your site’s blog